Schuller Kitchens is one of the most recognizable German kitchens brand, renowned for precision engineering, exceptional quality and a sleek finish at a competitive price.
Schuller strives to remain one step ahead in the world of kitchen design, creating new ranges that deliver a fresh approach, but maintain the high quality and reliability customers have come to expect.
Schuller is one of the largest international kitchen exporters and one of the top five kitchen manufacturers in the world.
Despite being one of the largest German kitchen brands in the world, has remained a privately-owned and family run organization. This commitment to building a great reputation means customers can trust the company to deliver extraordinary quality, as well as impeccable customer service.
The Next125 German Schuller Kitchen Range
Premium Designer German Kitchens in Matt, High Gloss, Glass and Ceramic finishes.
The Next125 range combines perfect form with innovative design and authentic materials which are sustainable sourced. The main focus is on a fusion of functionality and design. Perfect interior organization sets the tone for technical cabinet systems. The Next125 range has a clear commitment to quality and this range provides a stunning centerpiece to any home.
Hosting a vast array of door finishes such as lacquers, glass and wood veneers, the Next 125 designer kitchen collection boasts extreme quality coupled with the flexibility to produce innovative designs for the kitchen in your home. With top-of-the-range materials and cutting edge modern design, this premium but affordable range will make your time in the kitchen pure joy.
If quality, function and design considerably exceed your price, then look to German top-end Next125 brand which also comprises of the high gloss kitchen range.
– Grey interior carcasses
– Handles or handle-less
– A choice of dark grey steel Premium drawer box or tandem drawer box with glass sides
– “NX motion” soft closing systems highly developed in Germany
– Anti slip mats as standard in all drawers
– Dust seals routed on to the front of all carcasses
– Plinths in range of finishes with dust seals
– 750 high base units + 125 plinth for extra storage
– 350 deep wall units
– Steel shoe protections on panels to the floor
– Choice of 10 grip rail colours
– 125mm height ergonomics
The C-collection German Schuller Kitchen Range
Affordable German kitchens – Superb quality and a reasonable price tag in Matt & High Gloss.
The C-collection kitchens collection from Schuller maintains excellent build quality, high gloss and combined with precise German kitchen engineering at a very competitive price. The C-collection has a wide variety of door choices including high gloss lacquers, laminate gloss, satin lacquer and wood laminates finishes offering diversity and high quality but with a lower price tag. So whether you’re starting out, looking for a statement kitchen, or in the prime of your life our ‘C’ range is created with these needs in mind.
– Handles or Handle-less
– A 780mm high carcass with a 100mm plinth (extra storage)
– 350 deep wall units
– Integrated soft close Blum hinges and drawer runners as standard
– Glass box sides as standard on pan drawers
– Rigid complete units arriving with all fronts and mechanisms pre-fitted in Germany
– Anti slip mats in all drawers as standard
– White interior carcasses
If you would like to find out more about the Schuller kitchens, feel free to visit our kitchen showroom in Dunstable/Bedfordshire or call us on 01582966930